Thursday, February 23, 2012

I don't know about any other photographers around here, but I get so frustrated that my photos never come out the way I see them on my computer screen.  Well I finally wised up today.  I figured there has to be a shop that has information on what profiles they use to print from.  The local shop I go to of course didn't on their website, so I went to another photo place I shop from a lot that's based out of NYC.  Adorama is the name of this place.  I get a lot of my supplies from them.  Anyway, they had information  on what color profile to set my display to and a downloadable color profile to use specific to their printing.  HOPEFULLY my prints will come out just as I see them on my screen.  That would be absolutely fantastic.  Learning as you go kind of sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment