Wednesday, November 28, 2012

"Joe and Abby"
35mm color film 2012

I hopefully finished the shoot for my family friends last night.  I hope they like it.  Might have to do some adjustments, but I'm pleased with it for the most part.  I enjoy how warm the room looks.  I like the fire going in the background too.  There's still another portion to this commission, hopefully I can get it just right so they'll be happy with the end result.  It's for a Christmas present, so I hope we can get it right before then.

I just added a new listing to my Etsy store too today.  It's one of my favorite photos that I've taken this year.  I took it in Mystic, CT.  There are more pictures from that day I need to put up to try and sell.  I need to bring my camera downtown if I ever go down for Christmas shopping.  Mystic at Christmas time is pretty.  I should get some pictures of Norwich Town Hall too.  It's so pretty all lit up for Christmas.  

2012
I think I'm one of the few out of my friends that still loves Christmas.  I can't wait to put up all our Christmas decorations.  My boyfriend and I usually wait until December first or that first weekend of December to put up our decorations.  I want to make a paper chain link this year to count down to Christmas.  I'm hoping I'll be well prepared and ahead of schedule this year so I won't be scrambling the week before Christmas.  

It snowed yesterday.  I get so disappointed when I wake up from a night of snow here in Southern Connecticut.  It doesn't snow like it used to when we were kids.  There's barely a dusting on the ground at our house.  You can still see the grass.  *Sad Face...  Hopefully we'll get more snow this year than last.  Last year was so mild.  Not that I like driving in the snow or anything, but winter should have snow in New England.  I thought that was kind a rule of thumb.  Fingers crossed =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment