Monday, May 27, 2013

Bows, Pinwheels, and barrettes in general...

Minty green 50mm bow barrette.
I've been pretty productive lately if I do say so myself.  I've been pretty diligent in getting orders finished.  On Saturday I was able to give the last half of an order to my friend.  She was very pleased with her four bow barrettes and I'm so glad she liked them.  We went to the fabric store together to pick out the fabric she wanted for her barrettes.  She was so nice to pay for the fabric so that I could use it to make more for other buyers.  While the minty green and lavender are trending colors and are practical for matching a lot of her current outfits, the summery print one I hope will coordinate well with her outfits as well.  She told me she is thinking the green and yellow bow barrette will do well for the fall she thinks.  I hope she gets a lot of use out of them in the coming year.
Lavender 50mm bow barrette.
Fun summery print 50mm bow barrette.
Green and yellow print 50mm bow barrette.
My cousin asked me a little earlier than my friend to make her a good amount of barrettes.  The one she was specific about was the one below.  She asked if I could find a fabric with purple and gold in it because she wanted a fun one to support her school colors.  Eastern NC State I think is her school.  She liked this one.  It's nice having Facebook so I can get feedback on whether clients like the product or not.
50mm gold and purple leafy print pinwheel barrette.




Yellow polka dot 50mm pinwheel barrette.
The next two barrettes were fabrics that my cousin really liked.  I love the prints and I especially love the leather button on the barrette below.
Leather button 50mm pinwheel barrette.
I'm not sure if my cousin will be into this last one, but I'll bring it to show her anyway.  She said she wanted some plain colors, which is smart.  So I have a few more to make for my cousin, and by showing these on my Facebook page I got an order for two barrettes!  So I was pretty psyched for that.
Black jersey 50mm pinwheel barrette.
Lots more to make!!!  Happy Memorial Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment