Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bad day, good music, and old photo shoots

So I had a horrible day at work today.  Kind of a downer day.  Except for talking to my sister in England and having Five Guys with my wonderful fiance, the day was pretty bad.  If you've ever seen It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and seen an episode where Charlie freaks out and is yelling that is how I felt inside today.  I don't always show that on the outside, but when I do it is really hard for my fiance to not laugh at me.  He knows I'm wicked angry, but it must be pretty funny to see.

I posted the last picture I put up in my last post on my etsy store.  If anyone ever wants to buy a print but doesn't want it matted or wants it bigger or smaller or WHATEVER... PLEASE feel free to email me or message me on ETSY to make a custom order.  We can make it happen!  So I put up a lot of my past commissions on my Facebook Page.  But incase you don't want to click on my links to find them yourself I'll post you some eye candy.  Also I just have to say that the Foo Fighters are amazing, and I think Fucked Up's album David Comes to Life is amazing also.  Just sayin...

Promo shots for a group called 1.8.7 in 2006

Promo shot for a group called 1.8.7 in 2006

Promo shot for a singer named Symona in 2006

Promo shot for a singer named Symona in 2006

Engagement photo shoot 2006

Engagement photo shoot 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment