Thursday, May 2, 2013

Getting Organized!

So today I have to close at work, again...  So this morning I slept in a bit to make sure I am ready for tonight, even though the store closes at 10 tonight instead of 11 last.  Happy for that... At 11 last night my eyes were extremely tired and were telling me that they were done being open for the day.  Hopefully I'll be okay tonight with more sleep in me.

I went to Joann's to get more thread for the barrette I've been trying to make.  See my post from yesterday.  I got my thread to match the fabric for the bow, and I also wanted to get some organizers for thread and bobbins.  I needed more bobbins because it's such a pain winding them and taking the thread off when you need a new color.



I love organization boxes.  I just need to make shelves to put all this stuff on.  Maybe a project for after the Crohn's and Colitis walk, and after the Arts and Wellness Fair too.  (Just and fyi, the date that they have for the artfair on the website is last year.  It's July 27th this year.)

So off I go to get organized and make my barrette!  But first, LUNCH!!  Have a great day everyone, it's beautiful out there... At least here in CT, 72 and sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment